Imagine, Create, Participate
- To provide guidance for children that will enable them to adjust to adults and other children.
- Develop basic skills of learning with special emphasis on language development.
- Create a positive atmosphere within the school.
- Provide, nurture, and care for children and encourage independence and creativity.
- Provide for the safety and well-being of the child.
- Teaching children to work and play together in harmony.
- Teaching and developing basic skills in readiness in anticipation of their future.
- Teaching children to increase and enhance their self image.